At Iconal Technology, we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of visitors to our website.
Any questions regarding this policy should be submitted by post or through our contact form.
We also store any information submitted through our contact form, such as the correspondent’s name, e-mail address and query.
Purpose of data collection
We use data that is automatically collected by our website (such as IP addresses) to monitor the number of visitors to our site. We do not make any attempt to identify visitors to our site individually. Personal data submitted through the contact form is used to answer queries from our visitors.
We share this data with staff at Glassblade (our hosting provider), as they collect this information on our behalf.
We will never sell, rent or trade visitors’ personal data to other companies and businesses.
Storage and access
Only selected Iconal and Glassblade staff will be able to access your personal data, which is stored on secure systems based in the UK.
You have the right to request:
- access to any of your personal data that we hold
- correction of your personal data when it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete
- erasure of your personal data from our systems
- that we stop using your data for the purposes listed above.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
- by post at Iconal Technology Ltd, St Johns Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS
- using our contact form.